I will be doing my 3 month update on Reboost, previously known as Kelopesia. For those who don’t know what ReBoost is, it is formulated from the University of Yeditepe in Turkey and was previously said to contain foreskin stem cells which help grow miniaturized hair. I got a 3 month supply of Reboost free of charge to test out and since it has now been 3 months since I’ve started using it, I wanted to do a review. This is based on my own personal opinion and in no way shape or form represent the company.
Welcome to my Youtube channel Hairliciously. In this channel, I will be taking you on a journey of my FUE hair transplant progress. Towards the end of November 2016, I had a 1700 FUE hair transplant done in South Korea to lower my hairline and to fill in my receding temples. The FUE hair transplant procedure took me about 7-8 hours to complete and cost me approximately $5000 USD.
I will be doing daily updates on my hair transplant progress, so feel free to subscribe and ask any questions you have. Thanks for visiting!
Please like, comment and subscribe! 🙂
*******Buy Your Derma Roller HERE!*******
Products I am using to supplement my FUE hair transplant:
1. Finasteride 1mg/day (generic brand for Propecia/Proscar) – Finasteride is approved by the FDA for male pattern baldness and is effective in slowing hair loss for men. – STOPPED AS OF 4/10/2017
2. Biotin 10,000mcg/day – Biotin is effective in thickening hair, nails, and beautifying the skin. I’ve noticed thicker and stronger hair after using Biotin for the past few months.
3. Vitamin D 3,000IU/day – Vitamin D helps maintain a healthy body
4. Minoxidil (Rogaine) – Minoxidil slows hair loss progression and promotes hair regrowth. I’ve noticed that using Minoxidil helped me grow my transplanted hairs a lot more quicker.
5. Pumpkin Seed Oil 1000 mg
6. Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)